Dacheng’s Employment and Labor lawyers have considerable experience advising clients on labor law, employment structures, human resources management and day-to-day compliance. We have also advised parties on all sides of employment-related disputes, offering our team a comprehensive understanding o...
Dacheng’s Employment and Labor lawyers have considerable experience advising clients on labor law, employment structures, human resources management and day-to-day compliance. We have also advised parties on all sides of employment-related disputes, offering our team a comprehensive understanding of all perspectives in such complicated matters.
Local authorities in China sometimes apply different interpretations or implementation criteria in employment and labor law matters. That’s why you need a legal partner who combines nationwide reach with a thorough understanding of China’s various environments and cultures. Dacheng’s lawyers and professionals provide exactly that, delivering timely and effective solutions to your most pressing employ- ment challenges.
Key services in this area include:
• Performing compliance audits in human resources for enterprises
• Advising clients on categorization, review, revision and formulation of employment and HR rules
• Advice on reaching significant employment-related agreements, including but not limited to those regulating obligations of confidentiality, competition restriction, intellectual property protection, post-training services, assessment of performance and resignation
• Designing incentive stock option plans
• Advising on terminations, cancellations of employment contracts and layoffs, and addressing follow-up aspects
• Advising corporate clients on employment solutions for restructuring, M&A, spinoff and consolidation purposes
• Advising on background checks before recruitment, especially for senior executives
• Customizing employment portfolios, including outsourcing and part-time positions
• Offering benefit package solutions
• Consultation for foreign employer-related matters within China’s jurisdiction
• Advising corporations on the organization of workers’ unions and workers’ conferences
• Negotiations between labor and management to help prevent widespread disputes
• Representing in negotiation and signing of class contracts
• Advising on dispute resolution, including mediations, labor arbitrations and lawsuits
• Offering public or internal training or courses on labor law